Extract and transform data from your Intergraph G/Technology geospatial resource management system for use by anyone with the hundreds of applications and formats supported by FME technology including:
- Databases: Oracle & Oracle Spatial, MS SQL Server, PostGIS, GE Smallworld
- Other GIS applications: ArcGIS, MapInfo, GeoMedia
- CAD programs: AutoCAD, MicroStation
- Raster formats
- Excel spreadsheets
- Web-based mapping platforms: ArcGIS Online, Google Maps Engine
- XML-based formats
Also, FME allows you to continue to make use of legacy data with its support for data models from older versions like G/Technology relational model and FRAMME. Maximize the value held in your legacy system by transforming and migrating data into whatever format and data model your business requires.
FME gives you the power to not only translate data between formats, but to non-destructively manipulate and map its contents into the structure of the target system for optimal results.
Productive Workflow ing & Automation
Save time by configuring workflows in FME Desktop's intuitive graphical interface. Transformations are executed with one click and run automatically in the background - freeing you to work on other tasks. For even greater productivity, use FME Server or FME Cloud to automate interactions between G/Technology and other systems, taking advantage of job scheduling, notification services, real-time data processing and support for mobile devices.
About Intergraph G/Technology
G/Technology is a collection of geospatial resource management applications and tools specifically designed for the needs of utilities and telecommunications companies.
Webinar: How to Improve Data Exchange in Intergraph
Discover how to easily exchange data with Intergraph solutions including GeoMedia, I/CAD and G/Technology using FME. Through demos this webinar outlines how to:
- broaden the format reach of your Intergraph solutions
- create harmony between Intergraph products and other database and GIS systems
- create repeatable spatial ETL processes
- convert data from legacy systems